- How does the Waiting List work?
- What is the Kid Rock Cruise 2013?
- What does the price of Kid Rock Cruise 2013 include?
- Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
- When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
- What is the cruise itinerary?
- Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
- Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
- What is the performance schedule?
- How does admission work?
How does the Waiting List work?
Kid Rock's 4th Annual Chillin' The Most Cruise is sold out. However, we often have cancellations and we have a Waiting List to determine who gets offered those cabins. To join the Waiting List click the button over on the right.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of cabin you want and how many people you would like to put in your cabin. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a cabin for you by January 21st, 2013. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your cabin request by January 21, 2013, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After January 21, 2013 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of cabin that matches your selected occupancy that may come available, including suites.
What is the Kid Rock Cruise 2013?
What's better than 3? Of course, 4! Just when you thought you couldn't party any harder, Kid Rock is bringing you the 4th Annual Chillin' the Most Cruise! It's time to start that base tan, do some curls to prepare for drink lifting, and tighten up that beach bod, because we're going to the new and improved Redneck Paradise.
We'll be setting sail on the primo Norwegian Pearl, March 6th-10th, 2013. We are slated to spend an amazing two days on the private island of Great Stirrup Cay, which will henceforth be known as Redneck Paradise. Kid Rock will be playing two shows and spending a much needed vacation alongside his favorite fans...that means YOU!
With many exciting bands to be named, many activities to be planned, and of course the biggest party at sea to be had, this cruise will be going down in the history books. There's no place else on earth where you can chill the most like this. So make sure you don't miss it!
What does the price of Kid Rock Cruise 2013 include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of the ship's beautiful pools and giant waterslide (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($200.00 per person).
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- Any meals, events or tours in the Port.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
Our artists are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
If you are joining us for the pre-cruise party on March 5th (see details here), we recommend flights that arrive in Miami no later than 6:00pm or into Ft. Lauderdale no later than 5:00pm.
If you can't make the pre-party, we recommend flights for March 6th that arrive in Miami no later than 1:00pm or into Ft. Lauderdale no later than 12:00pm. Return flights for March 10th should be arranged to leave Miami after 12:00pm or Ft. Lauderdale after 1:00pm.
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through September 15, 2012 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Youth Discount: A discount of $99 is available to children age 14 years and under.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel (fax us a copy of your Military ID).
No combining of non-age related discounts is allowed.
Single Occupancy discount of $199. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
In addition to our own The Ship page there are several great internet sites with information about the Norwegian Pearl:
What is the cruise itinerary?
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - Pre-Party on Ship (additional purchase; departs 9PM ET)
- Wednesday, March 6 - Depart Miami, FL (approx 4:00 PM ET)
- Thursday, March 7 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday, March 8 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, March 9 - Day At Sea
- Sunday, March 10 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx 8:00 AM ET)
Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
Norwegian will make every effort to accommodate you, providing you have not entered the 24th week of pregnancy when the cruise ends. Please include your cruise details in an email to the Access Desk or email@example.com with a medical certificate establishing your due date prior to the cruise.
Infants under six months of age are not eligible for travel on Norwegian ships.
Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
Kid Rock Cruise 2013 is run “festival style,” with multiple shows going on simultaneously. All of these shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There are performances where capacity is limited, however the artists perform multiple times during the cruise.
What is the performance schedule?
The exact performance schedule will be released prior to the cruise, but count on festival scheduling with multiple shows occurring on multiple stages!
How does admission work?
Each guest will get to see Kid Rock perform twice - one general admission show on the Pool deck, and one island beach show on Redneck Paradise.
All other shows are run “festival style” with multiple shows going on simultaneously. All of these shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish! There are performances where capacity is limited, however the artists perform multiple times during the cruise.