- What is Kid Rock Cruise 2015?
- How Does The Waiting List Work?
- How Does the Waiting List Work?
- What does Blind Date mean?
- What is the Pre-Party?
- What does the price of Kid Rock Cruise 2015 include?
- Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
- How do I book a stateroom?
- What information will I need to book my stateroom?
- What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
- How does travel insurance work?
- How does automatic billing work?
- How do I let someone add me to their cabin?
What is Kid Rock Cruise 2015?
How Does The Waiting List Work?
Kid Rock's 6th Annual Chillin' the Most Cruise is currently full. If we have cancelations prior to departure (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List. To join the Waiting List click here.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of cabin you want and how many people you would like to put in your cabin. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a cabin for you by January 6, 2015. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your cabin request by January 6, 2015, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After January 6, 2015 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit. If you choose to stay on the waiting list past January 6, 2015, and we cannot accommodate your cabin request before the cruise sails, we will automatically refund your deposit a few weeks after sailing.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of cabin that matches your selected occupancy that may come available, including suites.
How Does the Waiting List Work?
Mad Decent Boat Party 2015 is currently full. If we have cancelations prior to departure (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List. To join the Waiting List click here.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of cabin you want. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a cabin for you by September 30, 2015. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your cabin request by September 30, 2015, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After September 30, 2015 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit. If you choose to stay on the waiting list past September 30, 2015, and we cannot accommodate your cabin request before the cruise sails, we will automatically refund your deposit a few weeks after sailing.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of cabin that may come available, including suites.
What does Blind Date mean?
You know that butterflies in the stomach, anxious and excited feeling you get when you know you're about to experience something awesome? On Kid Rock's 6th Annual Chillin' the Most Cruise we're setting you up on a blind date! Kid Rock will be hand picking his lineup with a twist; special guests won't be announced until we are all on board together (cue the anticipation)! We know this sounds crazy, but as only a member of our dysfunctional family would know… In Kid Rock We Trust!
What is the Pre-Party?
The pre-party is a place for you to connect with other Chillin' the Most guests the night before the cruise. We’re going to give you a hotel and pre-party that rocks…and floats!
Norwegian Pearl is rockin’ the night before the cruise sails! You’ll be able to check in throughout the day on March 1st, and we’ll set sail in the evening. We’ll have the best pre-party to date, out on the ocean where you can listen to some music, hang with your friends, gamble at the casino, and chill at bars that are stumbling distance from your room. Then, we’ll come back to pick up any additional guests the next morning. As an added bonus, you’ll already be unpacked and settled, have FREE food, AND you’ll get to sleep in while others are boarding!
You can reserve your cabin for the pre-party night for a flat rate based on room category and number of guests at the same time you make your cabin reservation. ** PLEASE NOTE THE LAST DAY TO ADD THE PRE-PARTY TO YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE January 5, 2015 AT 6:00PM ET.
Cost Per Person
Balcony & Suites
- The pre-party is only for guests sailing on Kid Rock Cruise 2015.
- Guests will stay in the same cabin they reserve for the cruise.
- The cost of the cabin for the pre-party is determined by the number of guests in the cabin during the cruise. For instance, if you have a triple occupancy cabin for the cruise, you will pay the triple occupancy rate for the pre-party even if all three guests don't attend the pre-party.
You should arrive at the port no earlier than 12:30pm and must be on board by 6:00pm on Sunday, March 1st, 2015. It is recommended that you book your flight to land in Miami no later than 3:30pm and to land in Ft. Lauderdale no later than 2:00pm. Everyone MUST be on board by 6:00pm, as we will set sail that evening.
The port is approximately 8 miles (25 minutes) from the Miami International Airport, and 25 miles (45 minutes) from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Please allow extra time for traffic.
Please contact us with any questions on the pre-party!
What does the price of Kid Rock Cruise 2015 include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Cozumel, Mexico
- Two general admission shows by your host Kid Rock
- A Q&A session with your host Kid Rock
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley**, rock climbing wall, full sized basketball/volleyball/tennis court, and video arcade.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.***
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($220.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**Use of the 4-lane bowling alley has a fee of $5 per person/game
***From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- Any meals, events or tours in the port.
- Pre- or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotel page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
Kid Rock Cruise 2015 is run “festival style,” with multiple shows going on simultaneously. All of these shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There are performances where capacity is limited, however the artists perform multiple times during the cruise.
How do I book a stateroom?
Booking your stateroom is easy! You can book online at kidrockcruise.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-379-9178.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
What information will I need to book my stateroom?
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Norwegian Pearl’s deck plans on that page.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Kid Rock Cruise 2015 Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire stateroom. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Multiple Credit Card Payments: If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing address for each card.
What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username. Your username should be something that is easy for you to remember such as your name or nickname.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Kid Rock Cruise 2015 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
How does travel insurance work?
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
How does automatic billing work?
Enroll in automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we'll calculate an even monthly payment plan and you'll choose the day of the month you want your payments to be processed. It's that easy! Be sure to read the Automatic Billing FAQs for the answers to all your questions.
How do I let someone add me to their cabin?
To let someone add you to their reservation, you'll need to have a Sixthman Username and add your lead passenger to Your Approved Lead Passengers list. Create a Sixthman profile here, or login to your existing profile. Then, in the Guest Permissions section, click the "Add New Lead Passenger" button and enter your lead passenger's username. Once you save it, they'll appear in Your Approved Lead Passengers list. You're all set, the lead passenger can now add you as a guest in their cabin!